In the run up to Founder’s Day, the JPA (parents’ association) have again organised an Online Auction of over 80 fantastic products.
JAGS Founder’s Day is on 29 June this year and we hope you might be able to come along and join us on the school playing fields from 1.30pm.
In the run up to Founder’s Day, the JPA (parents’ association) have again organised an Online Auction of over 80 fantastic products, events and experiences, all donated by JAGS parents, Alumni, JAGS or friends of parents. All profits from the auction will go to the JAGS Bursary Fund.
The online auction is similar to eBay in the way it works, and can be viewed, and bids made online, from now until 3.45pm on 29th
June 2019 at: www.32auctions.com/JAGSauction2019
Put this website address into your browser to view the fantastic items you can bid for, including:
- Sporting events including - Hospitality Box at Chelsea v Manchester United, Arsenal v Chelsea Tickets, Rugby tickets, Henley tickets and Crystal Palace tickets
- Exclusive opportunity - Private tour Christies, Today Programme, a day at the gallops
- Theatre - Midnight Summer Dream, The Proms, Opera tickets, Immersive Theatre
- Makeovers Including - Celebrity Hair Cut, Skin assessment, teeth Whitening and Braces
- Household refresh - Bed linen, original art and prints, concrete sink, plumbing, boiler service, wardrobe detox and planter
- Fashion - Tory Burch bag / DVF dress
- Holidays - to Sri Lanka, France, Portugal, Scotland, New Forest, Northumberland, Glastonbury
- Camps & Courses for the kids over the summer including - Cricket, Netball, Hockey, Tennis, Maths
- Pamper - Massage, Reflexology
- Fine Wines, Champagne and Beer, Fine Dining
- Photo Shoots
- A range of fitness and wellbeing lessons
and many more generous items donated with items starting at £5!
You will not need to register to view the auction. The auction started, 7th June at 5pm and will run through to Founder’s Day, 29th
June, finishing at 3.45pm. You can bid using a laptop, tablet or mobile phone, so you can even bid on Founder's Day for any final bids.
To bid, you will need to register on the site, but you only give payment details if you are the successful bidder and want to pay by a credit card. If you are a successful bidder you will be notified by email and the JPA will announce the winning bids alongside the raffle at 4.00pm at the Founder’s Day event on the school field.
On Founder’s Day, there will be a stand running from lunchtime on the day until 6pm to promote the site, items for auction and act as a collection point for winners. Winners can pay cash on the day or will be able to pay via PayPal or credit card on the site.
Please have a look at the site and participate if you find something of interest. All profits will go to the JAGS Bursary Fund! The auction is open to all JAGS: The Senior school, JAPS and JAPPS parents and staff, family, friends, alumni and anyone else with a connection to the school.Visit www.32auctions.com/JAGSauction2019 and bid away!
If you have any questions about this please contact Joe Ridge
in the Marketing team.